Sometimes we may use a technology called "cookies" in order to provide certain specific contents and/or services in a personalized manner. A "cookie" is a small piece of data that a website can send to the user's Web browsing programme.
The cookie may be stored on the hard disk of the user’s computer in such a way as to enable us to recognize them they return to our website. In any case, in the preferences of their chosen browsing programme, the user always has the option to ask to be notified before accepting any cookies.
From this website we study the preferences of our users (demographic characteristics, traffic patterns and other information as a whole in order to understand the behaviour and profile of our users). Tracking the preferences of our users helps us to improve our website and our services.
This website uses the following cookies:
- • We use Google Analytics, a Google tool for measuring website traffic which can store cookies in your computer to help us compile information that will only be used for statistical purposes and for studying the behaviour of the users of our website. The information collected by the cookie (including the IP) is stored and transmitted to Google’s servers in the United States. Google will use this data to track your activity on our website and generate reports in order to identify how you use the website. Google may provide this information to third parties when required to do so by current legislation. Acceptance of this policy implies acceptance of the use by Google of the information collected by Google Analytics.
- Youtube cookies
- PREF: this cookie stores the user’s setting preferences, such as preferred language, the number of search results shown per page, or the enabling of the Google Safesearch filter.
- VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE: this cookie tracks the videos embedded in the website that the user has visited.
- YSC: this cookie counts the number of times the user has played the video and records all “Likes” or “Share video” events. This is a session cookie, which expires at the end of the browser session.
You can configure your browser to block the storage of cookies on your computer.
Information as to how to disable cookies from your browser can be found at the following places depending on the particular browser you are using:
- Firefox desde aquí: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-l…
- Chrome desde aquí: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
- Explorer desde aquí: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-in…
- Safari desde aquí: http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
- Opera desde aquí: http://help.opera.com/Windows/11.50/es-ES/cookies.html